When you begin therapy, there are a number of documents you must review and sign for legal purposes, for financial purposes, and for the purpose of getting comprehensive service. They are all available here as well as in our secure client portal. We encourage you to read them all. However, it’s really pages and pages and pages, so we made a video that explains the most important elements of all the intake documents. It’s about 15 minutes long, so you may want to grab some water and something with which you could jot a few notes or questions.
Having your forms done in advance allows us to just get started during your first session, rather than use your time filling out paperwork. Important concepts will be explained initially and as they arise throughout treatment.
YOU MAY WANT TO CALL OUR OFFICE BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE FORMS, JUST TO BE SURE YOU’RE GOING TO GET THE TIME OR DAY THAT YOU WANT AND TO BE SURE DR. MARLO IS THE RIGHT PROVIDER FOR YOUR ISSUES. Call 480-705-5007 to speak with the Office Manager.
- HIPAA NoticeForm – How your Personal Health Information will be handled, according to the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Client Rights – State of Arizona client rights and Dr. Marlo’s paraphrased summary of the most relevant points
- Payment Agreement / Good Faith Estimate– Your expected financial responsibilities – No Surprises!
- Informed Consent – Granting your permission for Dr. Archer to provide psychological services to you or your minor child
- Crisis Numbers – Directions for getting help in a crisis
- Biography – Just what it sounds like, information about your life history or that of your child