When you begin therapy, there are a number of documents you must review and sign for legal purposes, for financial purposes, and for the purpose of getting comprehensive service. We have provided them here, online, so you can do them at your convenience and bring them with you, completed, to your first session. Once you arrive with your documents, Dr. Marlo Archer will go through each one with you, as needed. If you don’t have any questions, having your forms done in advance allows us to just get started during your first session, rather than use your time filling out paperwork. Important concepts will be explained initially and as they arise throughout treatment.
YOU MAY WANT TO CALL OUR OFFICE BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE FORMS, JUST TO BE SURE YOU’RE GOING TO GET THE TIME OR DAY THAT YOU WANT AND TO BE SURE DR. MARLO IS THE RIGHT PROVIDER FOR YOUR ISSUES. Call 480-705-5007 to speak with the Office Manager.
- HIPAA NoticeForm – How your Personal Health Information will be handled, according to the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Client Rights – State of Arizona client rights and Dr. Marlo’s paraphrased summary of the most relevant points
- Payment Agreement – Your financial responsibilities
- Informed Consent – Granting your permission for Dr. Archer to provide psychological services to you or your minor child
- Crisis Numbers – Directions for getting help in a crisis
- Biography – Just what it sounds like, information about your life history or that of your child
- Authorization – Permission to get information from and/or share information with specific other professionals or individuals